M. River & T. Whid
Art Associates

When I first dicovered M. River and T. Whid's work, it made me laugh. I really enjoyed their projects because of how they incorporated realism and drew me into their world. It makes the viewer part of the project, part of the peice. While I don't plan on incorporating camera footage of myself into the video, I do plan on making interaction through things like buttons and settings that M. River and T. Whid use in many of their projects.
MTAA (M. River & T. Whid Art Associates) is a Brooklyn, New York-based conceptual and net art collaboration. MTAA is also a real-time performance played out on the Internet, in physical installations, through print media, documentation, and miscellaneous ephemera. Using aspects of conceptual art, popular culture and real-time performance, MTAA’s work seeks a new manner of dialogue between artist and audience. Find MTAA's online artwork and documentation at MT Enterprises WorldWide. (http://mteww.com/)

No comments:
Post a Comment